The Miami J Advanced is based on the same scientifically proven principles as the Miami J cervical collar, widely acknowledged to be the best c-spine immobiliser available. Helping to speed recovery by providing maximum immobilisation of the injured area, it also minimises skin breakdown and patient discomfort, thus resulting in optimal patient compliance.
The Miami J Advanced incorporates important new features designed to support clinicians in their work. These include:
• A unique adjustable mechanism for phenotype sizing, ensuring an accurate fit, at the same time as reducing stock inventory.
• A sternal pad to alleviate pressure on the sternum, which can be easily removed for cleaning intubated patients without requiring removal of the tracheotomy tube.
PHENOTYPE SIZE CHART
Miami J Advanced fits for the following phenotype sizes
Miami J Advanced
Miami J-A, V2
* The collar set comes with one additional set of replacement pads.
- C-Spine precaution for trauma patients
- Stable non-displaced fractures
- Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
- Degenerative disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Motor Neuron Disease
- RA of lower cervical spine
Choose the benefits of technically advanced skin care materials for your patient. Sorbatex™ collar pads, used in the Miami J collars and Miami JTO extension, allow body moisture and vapor to pass through, wicking perspiration from the skin and drying quickly. Its surface is anti-bacterial and inhibits microbial growth. High thermal conductivity keeps the patient cooler. These features also attribute to easier care when it comes to cleaning the collar.